Every other year the state does a maintenance cleaning of the voter registration rolls. And each year there are folks who are accidentally removed, whether they didn’t notice the mail sent by the State Board of Elections or they move around a lot.
This year, around 300,000 folks were removed from the list, and we need to make sure that we help anyone who still wants to be registered to vote, is. So we’ll be calling some of those folks to help get that done. Join us by RSVPing below for a training on how to Phone Bank virtually from the comfort of your home! You’ll need a computer or tablet to view your list of removed voters, and a phone to call them, that’s it!
We are hosting the same training twice, so by RSVPing here, you have the option to attend either training (the Zoom link will be the same to attend either training).
WHAT: Virtual Phone Bank Training
WHEN: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 5:00 PM-6:30 PM ET or Thursday, May 20, 2021 5:00 PM-6:30 PM ET
WHERE: This meeting will be held virtually. When you RSVP below, you’ll receive the Zoom information needed to join.
Questions? Contact your Regional Managing Organizer:
- Western NC: Edward Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Piedmont (Charlotte metro area): Kamaria Lawrence at email@example.com
- Central Piedmont (Triad): Linda Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastern NC: Marques Thompson at email@example.com
- Southeastern NC: Manuel “Manny” Mejia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Triangle: Coordinator for this activity, Juliana Deitch at email@example.com