Democracy NC is seeking a freelance graphic designer to support Democracy North Carolina’s communications external design efforts on a contract basis.
Initial projects will focus on developing updated graphic designs and templates around the organization’s new branding, with possible future projects around content creation on an as-needed basis.
Experience and Qualifications
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustration, and Photoshop), Canva, and Google Workspace
- Wide knowledge of graphic production and file preparation for print and digital platforms
- Video production and editing skills preferred
Skills and Attributes
- Able to work with existing brand guidelines to elevate our work, as coordinated with our communications team
- Able to meet deadlines, often with fast turnaround
- Maintain regular communication with our team around creative process, deliverables, and project deadlines
Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information with care
- Source files will be provided in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign
- Files will be also delivered in high resolution JPG and PDF formats (or PowerPoint, high-quality animation files, video, etc.)
Please send the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Freelance Graphic Designer”:
- Work examples
- Freelance hourly rate